Apply for Admission to the AEBC
To apply for admission to the American Evangelical Bible College and Seminary, simply complete and submit the admission application to the right or click the button below if you would like to print/mail it in. Please note that only one (1) Admission Application is required and once approved, your enrollment is continuous unless you are otherwise notified by the Administrator.
Evaluation of previous academic work requires an official transcript from each college/university you attended and must be presented at time of enrollment. All previous work will be evaluated and a final determination will be made as to how many credits may or may not transfer.
Credits for service in Christian ministries may also be submitted for evaluation. A detailed degree plan will be sent to the student at that time.
A minimum of 28 credits must be taken through the AEBC for each degree program.
1. Enrollment fee ( non-refundable – due at time of enrollment) - $100.00
2. If a student wishes a printed copy of a course instead of receiving
the course VIA PDF, add (per course) - $25.00
3. Replacement Certificate or Diploma - $15.00
4. Certified transcript (each copy) - $10.00
5. For students living outside the United States: There will be an additional postage or shipping charge based on the prevailing mailing or shipping rates in effect at that time.
The course fee (all programs) is $30.00 per credit. This price includes all study materials. Course materials are sent via PDF (unless a printed course is requested). Any other applicable textbooks must be purchased by the student (typically one per course). The only other books required by the student is the Holy Bible and for some courses, a Halley’s Bible Handbook.
After completing the application for admission and submitting the application fee, you will be contacted by an administrator. After you have been contacted and a password has been shared with you, you may click the button below to proceed to step four, to register for your courses.